For businesses looking to activate their marketing
A strategy is only as good as its execution. With my direction and hands-on guidance, your marketing will stay on track from the moment it’s activated. And I’ll monitor its success.
Often working with creative partners, I can implement your marketing across both traditional and digital media.
The level of operational marketing support you require will depend on whether you have a specific project or need ongoing support. I can help you develop in-house skills by working alongside your marketing team; or I can act as an outsourced marketing expert.
When you want help to:
Marketing Implementation Services
Landlord research and marketing strategy development for an established property management agency, with initial implementation support.June 23, 2015
Client research, followed by marketing strategy development, then ongoing implementation for a midmarket Scottish law firm.June 23, 2015
Strategic marketing plan, following client research, for a fast-growing recruitment consultancy, and ongoing implementation support.June 23, 2015
Brand identity management for a Scottish region, including implementation of a communications plan.June 23, 2015
Your marketing plan implementation package will be tailored to suit your specific needs and budget. Typical assignments involve two to four days per month, spread across the month. Professional processes and systems for marketing activities are put in place over the course of the assignment.
Activities will depend on your marketing plan, and could include directing or managing your:
- Brand, ensuring consistent messaging.
- Communications programme, including content creation.
- Email marketing.
- Website, continually developing it.
- Social media platforms.
- Advertising and marketing campaigns.
- Media relations (with a partner PR agency).
- Corporate social responsibility activities.
- Business development activities.
- Marketing training for staff.
- Marketing metrics.
- “We have now worked with David for a number of years. He took the time at the outset to really understand and get to know our business, and produced a detailed bespoke marketing strategy which has worked. He has interesting and new ideas, great attention to detail, along with a depth of experience. He has transformed our approach to marketing.”
Partner (professional services)
“There are lots of people out there professing they are ‘marketing experts’ and then fail to deliver. David Wallace is not one of these people. He is a true professional and an expert in his field, and most certainly does deliver! We are already in discussion for the next project.“
Managing Director (air charter and luxury travel)
- “David supported and advised our Scottish team on marketing planning over a couple of years. David was very approachable and came up with innovative and constructive ways in which we could maximise our marketing potential. He was excellent to work with and provided a great source of knowledge for all our staff through training sessions he ran.”
Partner (town planning consulting)